Hola amigos. CompadRay here. Spot came to visit. We haven't seen each other since we were kids. Spot had the bright idea to get our pics taken in one of those booths. I almost lost an eye there at the end.
We used to have such fun. One time we were sneaking out of the house to go to a party. You know the drill. Quiet as a mouse, the folks finally asleep and the party just getting good. We had the front door open and were almost gone. Spot decides to step on the cat. That cat hisses and claws at his feet. Spot freaks out and here comes the high beam. I can't remember our story but Dad wasn't buying it. Spot wasn't allowed over after that.
We all have one of those friends. They've been there and have the battle scars to prove it. Good thing it's National Friends Day. We can sit back reminisce and say thanks for being a friend. Speaking of friends. Let's test that friendship. Here's a list of questions. Not only do we want you to answer these, but you should stay tuned to the comments section. Some of us have truly put our friends to the test. We've sent them these questions to answer about us. I wonder how they'll do. Not that we're into rewarding friendship or anything but answer the questions. There might be a little something in it for someone. Ready? Here you go.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is one beauty product you can't live without?
- What was the most thoughtful gift you have received from a friend?
- What family member of your is the craziest?
- What is a favorite past time for you and a friend?
- Which part of your body do you like the least?
- Who was your worst boyfriend/girlfriend?
Signing off until tomorrow...