Saturday, September 20, 2008

A World of Thanks

Thank your for making...

...a big success and a lot of fun!

Is 't 2:00 already?  Boy how time flies. I be so worn ou' after last night`s festivities, I couldna pull myself ou' o' bunk at th' same early hour.

Then 't be off t' a swim meet fer Ricky an' in jus' a wee bit... a birthday party wi' Matthew. Confirmation that if I dasn't get Highlowaha written in th' mornin', 't might nay happen.

Today will wrap up Talk Like a Sea dog Tide ... (or in our case week) an' look fore t' next high tide'...World Gratitude Tide.

Below be a wee fun pictures o' th' fun an' festivities at our house, compliments o' me neighbor Nan. Feel free t' send any pics ye might be havin' an' I`ll pass them along.


I will report total earnings on Monday after the treasure is counted.  Arrrrr!!!!

Now a quick and abrupt transition from Bingo to Blessings.  Tomorrow is World Gratitude Day.  What are you grateful for?

Me...  I am grateful for lots of things...
  • I am grateful there was no mutiny on board last night.
  • I am grateful for my supportive husband.
  • I am grateful for healthy kids.
  • I am grateful for friendships that are nothing short of treasures to me.
  • I am grateful for my parents
  • I am grateful for my health.
  • I am grateful for the many memorable experiences I have had in my life.  Things like sailing around the world, earning degrees, and living in beautiful places around the country. 
I could go on... and I will.  I just won't subject all of you to my gratitude list.  I'd love to hear from all of you.

Signing off until Monday...

No comments: