Thank your for making...
...a big success and a lot of fun!
Is 't 2:00 already? Boy how time flies. I be so worn ou' after last night`s festivities, I couldna pull myself ou' o' bunk at th' same early hour.
Then 't be off t' a swim meet fer Ricky an' in jus' a wee bit... a birthday party wi' Matthew. Confirmation that if I dasn't get Highlowaha written in th' mornin', 't might nay happen.
Today will wrap up Talk Like a Sea dog Tide ... (or in our case week) an' look fore t' next high tide'...World Gratitude Tide.
Below be a wee fun pictures o' th' fun an' festivities at our house, compliments o' me neighbor Nan. Feel free t' send any pics ye might be havin' an' I`ll pass them along.
I will report total earnings on Monday after the treasure is counted. Arrrrr!!!!
Now a quick and abrupt transition from Bingo to Blessings. Tomorrow is World Gratitude Day. What are you grateful for?
Me... I am grateful for lots of things...
- I am grateful there was no mutiny on board last night.
- I am grateful for my supportive husband.
- I am grateful for healthy kids.
- I am grateful for friendships that are nothing short of treasures to me.
- I am grateful for my parents
- I am grateful for my health.
- I am grateful for the many memorable experiences I have had in my life. Things like sailing around the world, earning degrees, and living in beautiful places around the country.
I could go on... and I will. I just won't subject all of you to my gratitude list. I'd love to hear from all of you.
Signing off until Monday...