Friday, September 19, 2008

Psst... `tis me again. Cap`n Purple Boots...

Greetings all ye bilge rats. As ye can be seein`, I be plannin` on winnin` some Bingo Booty tonight. While Claudia`s been clistin` an` bakin` an` settin` tables an` other whackiness, I`ve been honin` me Bingo skills an` siphonin` off Richard`s rum. This be goin` t` be fun. If ye dasn`t be havin` time fer all th` hoopla, jus` make a quick run t` Arthur Treacher`s or throw some fishsticks in th` oven.

By th` way, I`ve already started me plunderin` an` I`ve stolen th` shirt from Dirty Charity Flint an` I be puttin` `t up fer silent auction. Th` biddin` starts at $5.00. `Tis fer a worthy cause so ye better dig deep or ye`ll be dealin` wi` me.

Th' silent auction be open from now until 7:45 p.m. CST. Th' winner be announced at 8:00 p.m. CST, before Bingo begins.

Now th' booty hunt t' get ye all warmed up. Search me picture fer th' hidden "HLA"s. Thar`s a clue as t' how many ye can find...t' boot!

Reckon, Bingo, Booty, Bucks. Gotta love `t.

No comments: