Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fortuitous Friday

It's fortuitous because Free For All Friday is notoriously easier to compose than a typical day's post.  What was I thinking to believe Pen Pal Weekend flights would arrive on time?  No.  Flight number one was five hours late and flight number two was one and half hours late.  That had us two hours off our action-packed itinerary, before the weekend even started.  We got a late start and 4:55 a.m. came fast.  

I indulged myself in the snooze button, knowing today was a Free For All and all I would have to do is set the stage.  So, it's 6:30 a.m. and I was thankful for the extra sleep.
My Free for All question...  

Sunday the pen pals and their mothers (along with some other mother-daughter guests) will participate in a game show much like the Newlywed game show.  Katie and I will pose questions to both mothers and daughters testing how well the mother-daughter teams know each other.  The game will last approximately 30-40 minutes.  In that time, we expect to ask 12-15 questions.  

What are your ideas?  We'd like 7 questions for daughters and 7 questions for mothers.  As usual... you too can benefit from the brain trust by raising your own question or posing your own challenge to the group.

No comments: