Today's post is compliments of Struble Suds. Cristine sent me these fun trivia questions to answer while watching the Super Bowl. For those of you who are like I am - into the Super Bowl for the festivity of it, not so much the game itself - it will make the evening that much more pleasurable.
- How many beers will Matt drink?
- Who will the Super Bowl MVP thank first? God, teammates, family, coach, no one?
- How long will it take Jennifer Hudson to sing the national anthem?
- What commercial will be the highest rated on the USA Today Annual Super Bowl Ad meter? - Budweiser, GoDaddy.com, Pepsi, Coke, McDonalds, Doritos?
- Will Obama call the winning team before the Super Bowl broadcast goes off the air?
- What song will Bruce Springstein play to begin the half time show? Born in the USA, Glory Days, The Rising, The Wrestler, Radio Nowhere, I'm on Fire?
- How many time will NBC show AZ quarterback Kurt Warner's wife Brenda be shown on TV during the game?
- Which NBC program will get the most promos during the game? The Office, 30 Rock, Chuck, Friday Night Lights, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, or Conan O'Brien?
- What color liquid will be dumped on the winning coach? clear, red, yellow, blue, green, orange, lime green?
- How many food items will John Madden mention during the game?
Find out tomorrow morning!