Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fancy Flours Cookie Cutter Challenge: February

I inspired myself with all of yesterday's mumbo jumbo about getting off the merry-go-round and doing things differently. I've decided this month we will select the cookie cutter for our monthly Fancy Flours Cookie Cutter Challenge a little bit differently than we do normally.

Newcomers, once a month Highlowaha readers put me to the test. I select a holiday worth celebrating and you, the readers select a cookie cutter from the Fancy Flours website that you think I should have to use. The key is to find the cookie cutter you think I will have the hardest time incorporating into my celebration. My job is to bake them, decorate them, and package them.

This month you vote on both - the cookie cutter and the holiday. Check out the polls below.


Now for the cookie cutter...


The holiday and cookie cutter receiving the most votes will be my winning combination for the month of February. Tune in at the end of the month to see what I have come up with.

Signing off until tomorrow....

9 comments:

Robin said...

I think we should have everyone come to Heather's for a Taste of the USA mid-term break!

Heather @ HouseofShine.com said...

Hey Robin sounds good to me!!!!!

Come on down!!!!

I on the other hand need to get to packing as I have a 10am flight to St. Petersburg Florida...agh!

Peggy said...

Wishing y'all a happy day HLAers!!

Katie said...

I like the switch up of the routine. Very nice.

Happy hump day, HLA!

Diana Leilani said...

The cookie cutters are neck and neck!

What are the rules for a tie breaker?

:)

Claudia @ Highlowaha said...

Good question, Diana.

The deadline for casting your vote will be 10:00 p.m. CST tonight.

If there is a tie I will put them in a hat and draw one out.

Tell your friends to vote too!

Brian K. Root said...

I like this method of voting on cookie cutters much better! Just my 2 cents.

Cheryl Houston said...

Hmm... someone moved my cheese. :)

Today was a brrrr cold day in the studio! I could see my breath this morning. In the studio. It's only heated by one gas stove and some electric ones brought in.

Hope you all had a great day!

Claudia said...

O.k. polls are closed. Just as Diana predicted, we had a tie between the prom dress and the butterfly.

I wrote both on a sheet of paper and Richard drew one. And the winner is...

The Butterfly!

So, it is the butterfly and Heather's House Warming

Thanks for playing everyone.